Ice Covered Street Lamp on Mt Washington
Being good to each other is so important, guys.
SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT
So if a teenager is at school for roughly 8 hours, and they are doing homework for 6+ hours, and they need AT LEAST 9 HOURS OF SLEEP FOR THEIR DEVELOPING BRAINS, then they may have 0-1 hours for other activities like eating, bathing, exercise, socializing (which is actually incredibly important for emotional, mental, and physical health, as well as the development of skills vital to their future career and having healthy romantic relationships among other things), religious activities, hobbies, extra curriculars, medical care of any kind, chores (also a skill/habit development thing and required by many parents), relaxation, and family time? Not to mention that your parents may or may not pressure you to get a job, or you might need to get one for economic reasons.
I will never not reblog this
"…but teenagers have no reason to be stressed."
psychology at its best
- if your bias is a rapper you’re a hardcore motherfucker in bed
- if your bias is the main dancer you want to be fucked against the wall
- if you bias the main vocal, you’re loud in bed
- if your bias is the leader you like to take lead in bed
- if your bias is the maknae you shouldn’t be reading this